Application for “Serving” on Anchor of Hope, Teens Encounter Christ (TEC)
Fill out online or download an application.
IMPORTANT: It is necessary that you be able to be present for the entire T.E.C. Also, it is very important that you make 2 out of 3 meetings before the T.E.C. Please consider this before signing up, thank you.
** VIRTUS & background checks are required before the T.E.C. weekend begins (no cost to you). We will supply
you with the needed information for this. Training dates can be found at: http://www.gbdioc.org/ . Look on left side
for “VIRTUS Workshop Dates”. Contact Kevin Smits with questions: 920-445-6121 / firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All participants are expected to arrive on time.
2. All participants are expected to demonstrate common courtesy and respect at all times. Inappropriate language/behavior will not be tolerated.
3. Socializing should always be done in public areas.
4. Dress should reflect the value of modesty. Writing on clothing should reflect Christian values.
5. The possession or consumption of any alcoholic beverage and/or possession/use of any illegal drug is not permitted.
6. Smoking is not permitted.
7. Weapons and/or drug paraphernalia are not permitted.
8. Infraction of these rules can mean immediate dismissal with no refund. Participants will be responsible to local authorities as well.
Videotaping and Still Photographs
Video and still photographs may be taken during this event. This authorization form constitutes permission for my participation in the video recording and/or still photographs, which may only be used for future promotional efforts of TEC and/or the Diocese of Green Bay websites.
Code of Behavior for Participants
We are glad to have you on this TEC retreat! During this retreat, we expect that you will display mature and responsible behavior, which for many years has been the trademark of TEC youth and adults of our diocese.