Teens Encounter Christ is a weekend experience in Christian living designed for youth, young adults, and adults. Participants spend time listen-ing, laughing, singing, reflecting, & discussing things about themselves, others & God. TEC is based on the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The weekend begins on Friday morning between 9:30 – 10:00 a.m. The TEC weekend ends on Sunday afternoon at 5:00 p.m. In order to best experience the weekend, all participants must plan on attending the entire weekend.
TEC is designed for Catholics who are at least 16 1/2 years old. Adults interested in working with youth and young adults and youth ministers from parishes or schools are also invited to participate.
St. Joseph School, 1224 12th Av, Green Bay WI
Cost is $60.00 per person (that includes room/ board and all materials). (Plus it includes a T-Shirt!)
Scholarship money is available upon request.
1. All participants are expected to arrive on time.
2. All participants are expected to demonstrate common courtesy and respect at all times. Inappropriate language/behavior will not be tolerated.
3. Socializing should always be done in public areas.
4. Dress should reflect the value of modesty. Writing on clothing should reflect Christian values.
5. The possession or consumption of any alcoholic beverage and/or possession/use of any illegal drug is not permitted.
6. Smoking is not permitted.
7. Weapons and/or drug paraphernalia are not permitted.
8. Infraction of these rules can mean immediate dismissal with no refund. Participants will be responsible to local authorities as well.
Videotaping and Still Photographs
Video and still photographs may be taken during this event. This authorization form constitutes permission for my participation in the video recording and/or still photographs, which may only be used for future promotional efforts of TEC and/or the Diocese of Green Bay websites.
Code of Behavior for Participants
We are glad to have you on this TEC retreat! During this retreat, we expect that you will display mature and responsible behavior, which for many years has been the trademark of TEC youth and adults of our diocese.